各地
资讯
当前位置:中华考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC初级 >> 模拟试题 >> 2019年剑桥商务英语初级翻译练习

2019年剑桥商务英语初级翻译练习300句(5)

来源:中华考试网   2019-09-30   【

  41.承包商应向工程师提供所有的图纸、规格和其他文件一式四份。

  The Contractor shall supply to the Engineer four copies of all Drawings, Specification and other documents.

  42.由此合同履行而引致的所有争议都应由双方友好协商解决。

  All disputes arising from the performance of this Contract shall, through amicable negotiations, be settled by the Parties hereto.

  43.你方6月5日来函收悉,谢谢你对我方加热器产品的兴趣。

  Thank you for your interest in our electric heaters, expressed in your letter of June 5.

  44.特此奉告,我方愿与你方建立业务关系。

  We are pleased to inform you that we like to enter into business relations with you.

  45.欣然告知,你方订货明日交付。

  I’m pleased to tell you that your order will be delivered tomorrow.

  46.随函附上我方最新产品目录与价格单。

  We have enclosed our latest catalogue and price list.

  47.敬复你方8月3日来函,特寄去我公司产品手册两份,仅供参考。

  In reply to your letter of August 3, we are sending you two copies of our brochure for your reference.

  48.本公司深表遗憾,订单216号项下的货物因7月8日的大雨不得不推迟装运。

  We regret to inform you that the shipment of order

  No.216 has to be delayed due to the heavy rain of July 8.

  49.专门经营化工产品 specialize in chemical products

  50.在平等互利的基础上on the basis of equality and mutual benefit

纠错评论责编:liyuxin
相关推荐
热点推荐»